Theme " Integrating Trauma Informed Practice in NICU
- Sat, 09 NovSeth Gordhandas Sundardas Medical Colleg09-Nov-2019, 8:00 am ISTSeth Gordhandas Sundardas Medical Colleg, Acharya Donde Marg, Parel, Parel East, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012, IndiaParticipation in AIOTA Walkathon Seth GS Medical College KEM Hospital, Mumbai on Occasion of Platinum Jubilee Celebration of Asia's First Occupational Therapy School & World Occupational Therapy Day
- Sun, 13 OctSynrgAce Complete Rehab Solutions
- Mon, 16 SeptSeth G. S. Medical College
- Sun, 18 AugMumbai
- Sun, 04 AugLittle Steps Rehabilitation Centre04-Aug-2019, 4:00 pm ISTLittle Steps Rehabilitation Centre, Shop No 10, Ketayun Mansion, Shahaji Raje Marg, Vishnu Prasad Society, Navpada, Vile Parle East, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400057, IndiaFirst Annual General Body Meeting of ANT Agenda Presentation of accounts Secretary's Report Future Plans
- Sun, 04 AugACE Childrens Hospital04-Aug-2019, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm ISTACE Childrens Hospital, Star Colony, Nandivali Panchanand, Dombivli East, Dombivli, Maharashtra 421201, IndiaThis training program highlights the importance of digital devices for successful neurodevelopmental care in NICU. At the end of the workshop, participant will be able to apply evidence-based research to clinical application for therapeutic evaluation, assessment and intervention in the NICU.
- Sun, 03 MarHotel Tip Top Plaza
- Tue, 16 OctSeth GS Medical College, Mumbai, India
- Mon, 17 SeptSeth GS Medical College, Mumbai, India
Organising Committee is Grateful by the presence of
Dr. Mrudula Phadke, Sr. Advisor, National Rural Health Mission, Govt. of India; UNICEF
Dr. Kirit Somaiya, Chairman, Parliamentary Committee on Labour, Textiles & Skill Development; Member of Indian Parliament (Mumbai North East),
Adv. Krishnakumar Koli, Ex. Sabhagruha Nete, Thane Municipal Corporation
“One is not always happy when one is good; but one is always good when one is happy”
Essay Competition : Anu Meena, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Best Scientific Paper : Cue based feeding in preterm infants; Sanap Sneha, Occupational Therapy Department, Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai
Best Poster : Use of splinting in Congenital Deformities, Bhavika Sharma
Occupational Therapy Department, LTM Medical College, Mumbai.
Best Innovative Technology : Digital Approach to Neonatal Therapy (INDIA EBUS), Nandgaonkar Hemant P,
Occupational Therapy Department, Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai
Best Splint : Use of splinting in NICU, Deepak kumar Srivastava,
Occupational Therapy Department, LTM Medical College, Mumbai
Refer Registration form for more Details
Join US at the
First Annual National Conference
- Sun, 03 MarHotel Tip Top Plaza
Select Your Concept
The event is open for all the professionals interested in empowering the babies in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
The event will mainly consist of
- Free Papers
- Poster Presentation
- Splint or device presentation
- Innovative Technology
- Essay competition
- Panel Discussion
- Guest lectures
GET A FREE SEAT
Essay Competition 2019
Topic: Future of Neonatal Therapy in India
As part of its ‘Awareness Programme on Neonatal Therapy in India ’, Association of Neonatal Therapists announces the first Essay Competition for Indian Citizens. We've invited you to participate in essay competition.
No Registration/Entry Fee
The Essays Are To Be Submitted Online On ANT Website Only (Max:3000 Characters)
Only One Essay Is Allowed Per Participant In English. (Indian Citizen Only)
In Case It Is Found That Any Participant Has Submitted More Than One Entry, All Submitted Entries By That Participant Will Be Considered Invalid.
The Entry Should Be Original.
Last Date for submission 15th January, 2019
Result declaration date: 4th February, 2019
Prize: Registration fee waiver for the First Conference of ANT.
3 simple steps to registration
Enter Personal & Transaction Details
Conference Presentation Guidelines
Let's Operate Smoothly
You will probably wish to prepare some PowerPoint slides to support your presentation. Prepare your slides as a PowerPoint file or a PDF and bring them with you to the conference. You will need to load your presentation onto the computer before your stream, to facilitate a smooth transition between speakers.
We recommend that you also bring your presentation on a data stick or other portable memory device.
You will not generally be able to plug your own laptop into the conference projection system. If you require special technology for your presentation please email us as soon as you can and we will do our best to help you.
Guidelines for Academic Presentations
The time allocated for a
Topic presentation is 20 minutes
Poster 10 min
Free paper 15 min
Splint and innovative technology 12 min,
with a further 5 minutes allowed for discussion. Think in terms of the following slides:
A title slide – Name, Title and what the paper is about
One slide with the hypothesis you want to investigate
2 or 3 slides covering your current research plan
You should not require any more than an absolute maximum of 10 slides – this would mean talking to each slide for only two minutes.
It is generally distracting to the audience to have too many slides in a short presentation
Do not put too much text on a slide – you want the audience to listen to you and not to be reading your slides!